Before selling on Facebook with Shopify, you need to set up your own Shopify store! To set up a Shopify store, you need to choose an ecommerce plan! Read and discover the difference between Lite, Basic, Shopify, Advanced, and Plus!
Shopify stores are easy to build, maintain, and grow. Shopify has been the ecommerce solution of choice for a few years now and it is one of the best on the market. You can integrate your Shopify store with your Facebook page and sell your items to millions and millions of Facebook users.
Before you start selling on Facebook with Shopify, you need to set up your own Shopify store. To set up a store, you need to choose an ecommerce plan. Which Shopify pricing plan is best for you?
- The Shopify Lite Plan: This plan costs $9 a month, you’ll get a Facebook Buy Button, and you can accept credit card payments. This is the ideal plan for those who want to sell on Facebook and want to connect with their potential buyers as easy as possible. The Facebook Buy Button is easy to configure and you’ll offer your customers a chance to purchase your Shopify products directly on Facebook.
- The Basic Shopify Plan: This plan costs $29 a month + 30¢ + 2.9% per transaction. With this plan, you can run a fully functional website and blog. You can add unlimited products in your store and have all the features you need to run a fully functional ecommerce store such as manual order creation, free SSL certificate, unlimited file storage, shipping labels, and 24/7 customer support.
- The Shopify Plan: This plan costs $79 a month + 30¢ + 2.6% per transaction. You’ll get all the features included in the Basic Shopify Plan + professional reports, gift cards, and abandoned cart recovery feature. The best reason why you should invest in the Shopify Plan is the abandoned cart recovery feature. This feature captures the contact info of the visitor that place products in the shopping cart but don’t complete the transaction.
- The Advanced Shopify Plan: This plan costs $299 a month + 30¢ + 2.4% per transaction. You get all the features from the previous plans + third-party calculated shipping rates, advanced report builder, and reduces payment processing rates. This is a high-powered ecommerce plan for fast-growing businesses.
- Shopify Plus Plan: This is an enterprise-level plan suitable for large businesses. You can expect to pay around $2000 a month (you need to contact Shopify team for pricing and the tools and features your site may require).
If selling on Facebook with Shopify is your only goal, using the cheapest Shopify plan is a great option. However, if you want to build a successful Shopify store, we recommend you to take a look at the other Shopify plans.